Summer Sunshine♥

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
F, 21yo.

Monday, April 25, 2011

everything about me

Things to do :

5 things in my bag : 
1. Wallet
2. My lovely Handphones
3. Comb
4. Powder ehehee
5. Handy clean

5 things found in wallet :
1. Money
2. Cards (KTP, Student Card)
3. Movie Tickets
4. Bills
5. My Photo eyaa^^

5 things found in my room : 
1. set bed (pillows & bolster)
2. Cupboards
3. AC
4. Mirror
5. Radio

5 things I’ve always wanted to do :
1. Be a good person
2. Make my parents proud of me
3. Have a happy family (someday)
4. Keep relation w/ all of my friends
5. Be a good singer yey \:D/


The Question from blogpal

1. What do you want for your birthday? BEST WISHES :D
2. Who will be your next kiss? My future husband, (maybe) hehe
3. When was the last time you when to the mall? 2 weeks ago, 
4. Are you wearing socks right now? No
5. How did you spend your summer? Went to the Mall / Puncak (maybe)
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? BIG NO (National exam effect)
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Mineral Water
8. What are you wearing right now? Pajamas
9.
What was your last purchase?  cakes
10. What was you’re the last food you ate? Biscuit
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? No one
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No
13. Do you have a pet? No
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? Many things. Everytime and everyday I always laugh wahahha (but not mad)
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Bandung or Bogor :D
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Never try purchased online
17. One thing you hate about yourself? Dignity
18. Do you miss anyone? Yesss, I miss my 2nd exboyfriend :(
19. What are your plans for the day? Online and Online yeah just it
20. Last person you bbm'd? Annisa Utami N
21. Ever went to a camp? hahaah NO!
22. Are you a good student in school? Yes I am.
23. What do you want about the (your) future? Be a good wife for my Husband and Be a good mother for my children ^^eyaaaa
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Only one
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right know? Jakarta, Bekasi :D ^^ehem


 Reinta Mirza Wardhani~

No comments:

Post a Comment